YOU KNOW STRESS IS COSTING YOUR ORGANIZATION MONEY, TIME, AND RESILIENCE—LET’S CHANGE THAT!
Number who regularly experience physical symptoms of stress:
Annual cost to employers in stress-related health care and missed work:
Number who regularly experience psychological symptoms of stress:
To combat the stress epidemic, businesses, hospitals, and schools alike will need to start teaching stress reduction skills such as yoga, mindfulness, and meditation—skills that are proven to reduce anxiety and stress and increase focus and resiliency (Harvard Health Publications).
JOIN MY CLIENTS WHO ARE IMPROVING THE WELLBEING OF THESE ORGANIZATIONS
STRESS SOLUTIONS LUNCH & LEARN
ROUTINE STRESS RELIEF + STRESS REDUCTION = STRESS SOLUTION
This is a simple + effective way to improve workforce wellbeing and resilience. In 75-minutes, participants will learn:
- Stress-relieving practices that can be used at work, anytime with ease.
- A simple process for embracing challenges and reducing stress overall.
- Exactly how to use these tools right away as their stress solution.
Investment: $250. Includes all time and materials to offer Stress Solutions Lunch & Learn virtually for up to 25 participants.
THE ART OF CARING YOGA THERAPY TRAINING FOR CAREGIVERS
SELF CARE + TOOLS FOR PATIENT CARE FROM THE WISDOM OF YOGA
This training will reduce caregiver stress and enhance their caring of others. In just 6-hours, participants will:
- Recognize the effects of stress on their own wellness and in their role as caregiver.
- Understand chronic stress as a call to action and how to discuss stress with their patients.
- Learn simple, stress-reducing practices that can be integrated into personal and professional life with ease.
Investment: $1,000. Includes all time and materials to host The Art of Caring virtually for up to 25 participants.
MAKE PEACE WITH STRESS @ WORK
STRESS RESILIENCE TRAINING FOR BUSINESSES + ORGANIZATIONS
This is a group program that teaches a practical process for using challenges as opportunities for growth. Participants will:
- Recognize stress as a call to action and know exactly how to make conscious choices about how to respond rather than be reactive.
- Learn simple, stress-relieving practices that can be integrated into personal and professional life with ease.
- Feel more present, calm, and confident so that they show up fully and engage wholeheartedly.
Investment: $5,000 for five 90-minute sessions OR $650 for one 2-hour session. Includes all time and materials to host [email protected] virtually for up to 25 participants.
MINDFULNESS PRACTICE FACILITATOR TRAINING
CULTIVATE A CULTURE OF MINDFULNESS WITHIN YOUR ORGANIZATION
This is a group training that teaches people within your organization to offer simple mindfulness practices to others. Participants will:
- Learn the basics of mindfulness including the different types of practices and how to combine techniques.
- Clarify the role of facilitator, expectations, and best practices for being of service within organization.
- Practice leading mindfulness practices to receive feedback and build confidence.
Investment: $3,000 for six 60-minute sessions OR $1,000 for one 6-hour session. Includes all time and materials to host the MPFT virtually for up to 25 participants.